To make the greater Phoenixville region one of the healthiest places to live and work in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
The Phoenixville Community Health Foundation’s activities will be characterized by the following principles:
• Ethical behavior to preserve the public trust
• Actions accountable to the Foundation’s stakeholders
• Compassion for the communities the Foundation serves
• Responsiveness and sensitivity to these communities’ needs
• Fair, respectful, honest and professional relations
• Passion in pursuit of philanthropic excellence
- To improve health care access for vulnerable populations in our community;
- To support leadership and innovation in community health systems and service delivery that contributes to better care for residents, better community health outcomes, and lower costs;
- To enhance the quality of life for all residents by encouraging healthy living and healthy communities;
- To be exceptional stewards of the public's trust and resources.